Maskne, also known as “masacne”, is a relatively new phenomenon and we have seen an exponential growth in the condition due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The condition is caused by the environment beneath the mask and leads to breakouts or skin flare-ups, inflammation and redness; in more severe case mask wearers have developed contact dermatitis at pressure points, such as the side of the face, bridge of the nose and behind the ears. This is mainly caused by an intolerance to the elastic used in the mask.
Maskne skincare will enable the skin to function normally.
Oxypeel Foaming Milk Cleanser
Oxypeel Foaming Milk is an all in one cleanser and exfoliant is formulated to deep cleanse. It removes make-up, dead skin cells and other environmental grime deposited on the skin. After cleansing with Oxypeel Foaming Milk, skin feels clean, soft and smooth. It also diminishes the appearance of open pores, and skin looks visibly more radiant, healthier and fresher.
This is the perfect start to your skin care regime.
- Removes make-up, including the eye area
- Loosens bonds holding dead cells
- Exfoliates cells above the basal layer
- Helps stimulate cell regeneration
- Frees pores of impurities
- Diminishes appearance of open pores
- Does not contain harsh surfactants which strip the skin of its natural oils
Oxypeel Treatment Cream
Oxypeel Treatment Cream is specially formulated for sensitive and seborrhoeic skin types including acne prone skin. It helps to regulate the oil/ moisture balance of the skin, discourages microbial growth enabling the basal layer to heal itself.
- Prevents the formation of spots
- Regulates the oil and moisture balance
- Heals the basal layer
- Discourages microbial growth
- Recommended for sensitive, dry and seborrhoeic skin